Friday, December 14, 2012

A Tragedy Beyond Comprehension

This is off topic but in light of today's events, I feel compelled to offer my thoughts and condolences to the families and community of Newtown, Connecticut. 



Where do you find the words try and make any sense out of the unfathomable tragedy of the loss of 27 lives in Newtown, Connecticut?  I think of 20 little children whose only care in the world should have been what Santa will be bringing them and how such a horrific act has taken the innocence of hundreds of other children that were witness to something no one should ever have to see. 

It makes so much of what we complain about seem so senseless. 

Tonight, as I pray for the lost, their families and the community of Newtown, I also appreciate my many blessings, hold my family a little tighter and tell them that I love them. For we never know when may be the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment